Today I’m sharing a little watercolor fun with this card made using the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set and Lovely Words Thinlits Dies (available in a bundle to save 10%!) I used four of the five 2017-2019 In Colors for a bright and happy palette.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Dapper Denim card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Watercolor Paper cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
Colored using Aqua Painters:
- watercolor paper layer in Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, and Berry Burst inks
- Make sure this is completely dry before stamping. You can use a Heat Tool to speed the drying process.
Stamped with the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set:
- small parts of sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the watercolor paper layer
Die cut using the Lovely Words Thinlit Dies :
- “hugs” from Dapper Denim CS
Assembled the card:
- one Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- watercolor paper layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- die cut word glued onto the watercolor paper layer
- other Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! See details HERE.
- Hostess Code for the month of October (HGB2HGXK)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- October’s FREE gift
Mini Pizza Boxes
Find out more HERE.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50
Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!