Welcome! It’s time for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop. This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “September Morn,” a Neil Diamond classic from the late ’70’s. You can hear the song at the bottom of this post. Today’s hop is filled with projects inspired by the beauty of Autumn. September is when the air becomes crisp and the leaves start to fall. We’re so excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the hop – scroll down to see the full list.
Most of us stampers have multiple stamp sets to use. I love mixing and matching products to see what I can come up with. I used 3 stamp sets on today’s card: Gallery Grunge, Wishing You Well, and Eastern Beauty.My idea was a bouquet of dried plants, tied with an organza bow, and lying on a wooden floor. How do you think I did?
Here’s what I made:
Now that I look at it, I wish I had stamped off the Sahara Sand background image before stamping it onto the card layer. I think it may have looked better lighter.*
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Soft Suede card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Cajun Craze CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Gallery Grunge stamp set:
- background image in Sahara Sand ink onto the Very Vanilla CS layer (stamped off first?) *
Stampin with the Wishing You Well stamp set:
- “bouquet”over the background image, first in Crumb Cake ink, and again in Soft Suede ink, slightly offset from each other
- bow over bouquet stems in Cajun Craze ink
Stamped with the Eastern Beauty stamp set:
- sentiment in Cajun Craze ink to the left of the bouquet
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer glued onto the Cajun Craze CS layer
- Cajun Craze CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the September Morn blog hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. Please be sure to hop to the next stop, Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group, and you don’t want to miss any of it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <———- YOU ARE HERE
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the song September Morn by Neil Diamond:
Here’s the Dashing Along September special from Stampin’ Up:
Hurry! There are only 11 more days to take advantage of this deal!
- Receive one pack of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper with any $250 order in September!
- Perfect for layering, this beautiful, traditional Christmas paper includes a mix of old favorites and new patterns to create a festive, eclectic feel.
- Item number 149903
- 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design – perfect for making lots of Christmas cards!
- 12″ x 12″
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
Here’s some cool stuff you definitely should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack – updated!!!
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code NGABG9PN – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!