Have you seen the early release product bundles? You can see them HERE. The Share What You Love bundles are full of beautiful floral paper, embellishments, stamp sets, and more. Be sure to get yours by May 31, because that’s the last day they’ll be available. You can also order the new 2018-2020 In Color ink pads in a bundle to save 10%. These products will be in the new annual catalog that goes live June 1 (all except the Statement of My Heart stamp set) but the bundles and free products won’t be.
Today I’m sharing a card I made for my monthly Stamp Club. It’s a thank you card made using the Share What You Love bundle items.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ , then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Mint Macaron CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 1″
- Pearlized Doily cut in half
Stamped with the Love What You Do stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento black ink onto the center of the Mint Macaron CS strip
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- notched both ends of the Mint Macaron CS strip
Die cut using the Layering Oval Framelits:
- oval from a scrap of Old Olive CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- doily halves glued onto the DSP layer, one near the top and one near the bottom, both centered
- larger laser cut tag glued over the center of the doily halves
- Old Olive CS oval glued onto the larger tag
- Mint Macaron CS strip threaded through the ends of the smaller laser cut tag, then adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Tranquil Tide pearls applied around the center area
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last. Many items now discounted!
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details – order May 25 – May 31
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!