I’m thrilled to share another card made by one of my Candy Hearts team members for our March gathering. Lonita Barron made this sympathy card for our creative challenge, using the Sheltering Tree stamp set. The pinks and browns create a sweet and comforting scene.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Soft suede card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Blushing Bride CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the Sheltering Tree stamp set:
- hill in Old Olive ink onto the front Whisper White CS layer
- tree in Soft Suede ink on the hill
- leaves in Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, and Crumb Cake inks over the tree trunk
- swing in Soft Suede ink in the tree
- sentiment above the scene in Soft Suede ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer glued onto the Blushing Bride CS layer
- Blushing Bride CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- remaining Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!