Silver and gold, silver and gold. Remember the song from the old Rudolph animated show? If you’re in the mood for some holiday glitz, you can make this very easy card using a Silver Foil Sheet, the metallic Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape, and Year of Cheer Embellishments. The Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder provides the focal point, and the greeting from the Cheers to the Year stamp set is heat embossed in gold to continue the shiny, metallic theme. Click on the image below to see the entire Year of Cheer Suite of products.
Before I show you today’s project, I want to make sure you know about my Gift Certificates. They’re the perfect gift for you to give to stamping loved ones, and the perfect gift to you from loved ones. Contact me, or have your loved one contact me, for details. Gift Certificates can be for any amount.
call/text: 404-661-5222 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Silver Foil Sheet cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
Stamped with the Cheers to the Year stamp set:
- greeting in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS, then heat embossed using Gold stampin’ emboss powder
- used Paper Snips to trim down to about 1/8″ from the greeting on all sides
Embossed using the Winter Wonder TIEF :
- Silver Foil Sheet, on the left side
Assembled the card:
- four different pieces of the washi tape wrapped around the right end of the Silver Foil Sheet
- Silver Foil Sheet glued onto the front of the card base
- two embellishments adhered to the washi tape with Mini Glue Dots
- greeting adhered the the washi tape, over the embellishments, using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- a small gold vinyl sticker adhered to the center of the big snowflake
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email email@example.com or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!