Today I’m sharing another card I made using the Slice of Happiness stamp set. You can see the first one here. I used the grapes on this one. I stamped them in two colors and combined them for a two-tone image. For the background I used the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder, and I cut the stamped images using the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I thought the grapes were appropriate for the sentiment, Wishing You Health and Happiness.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Soft Sea Foam card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2“, then scored in half at 4-1/4”
- Purple Posy CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Slice of Happiness stamp set:
- grapes in Soft Sea Foam ink onto a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS
- grapes in Gorgeous Grape ink onto a scrap of Purple Posy CS
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Gorgeous Grape CS, then heat embossed in white
- droplets in Soft Sea Foam ink twice onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Stitched Shapes Dies:
- grapes on Soft Sea Foam CS
Cut using the Stitched Rectangles Dies:
- heat embossed sentiment, with sentiment at the right end
Cut using Paper Snips:
- grapes on Purple Posy CS
Embossed using the Brick & Mortar embossing folder:
- Purple Posy CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- glued onto embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment die cut glued onto the embossed layer
- purple grapes glued over the green grapes
- grape die cut layer glued onto the embossed layer over the left end of the sentiment
- stamped Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Daisy Lane Online Class by July 17:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Daisy Lane Bundle on page 23 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punches, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/daisy-lane-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!