My card today is made with a Sale-a-bration item – the So Hoppy Together stamp set – and a coordinating item that will be available in March – the Hop Along Framelits Dies. I’m so excited that Stampin’ Up! is bringing out die sets to go with the Sale-a-bration stamp sets! This set has been so popular, and I know you’ll want the dies to go along with it. Coordinating dies or punches make any stamp set so much more versatile.
Here’s what I made:
…and here it is open. Notice anything?
Unfortunately, this wasn’t on purpose. I finished the card and took it upstairs to photograph it, when I realized I had adhered the card front upside down. Oops! If I had glued the Whisper White cardstock piece onto the inside before going upstairs, I would have noticed it, and may have fixed it then. But once I walked allllll the way upstairs, well, you know.
I may send it to someone as is (with the white cardstock inside) or I may cut off the front and adhere it to another card base. I’ll decide that when the times comes.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Granny Apple Green card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the So Hoppy Together stamp set:
- sentiment and three frogs in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Die cut using the Hop Along Framelits:
- three frogs
- two lily pads from a scrap of Granny Apple Green CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
Embossed using the Dot to Dot embossing folder:
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- frogs in Granny Apple Green light and dark
- unicycle in Smoky Slate light and dark
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- lily pads glued onto the Soft Sea Foam CS layer
- frog on unicycle adhered over the top using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- two other frogs glued onto the lily pads and embossed layer
- sentiment adhered onto embossed layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base (at least, I should have done that)
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The stamp set is available free with a $50 purchase now through March 31. The dies will be available to purchase March 1 – 31. Everything else listed below you can buy now.
Here is this week’s online class!
If you or someone you know loves dogs, this class is for you! Click on the image below for details and to order. Only through Wednesday, February 13! Limited kits available!
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!! Including the fantastic Craft & Carry Tote!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!