The new So Santa stamp set is a real cutie. The images are of Santa having some fun, and the sentiments are as fun as the images. I’ve really enjoyed playing with this set!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Shimmery White CS cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Optional: Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 3″
Stamped with the So Santa stamp set:
- Santa and sentiment in Stazon tuxedo black ink onto the Shimmer White CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- scooter in Granny Apple Green
- bag and straps in Soft Suede
- face in Ivory
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- suit, hat, and bows in Real Red
- tires, boots, belt, gloves, and sunglasses in Basic Gray
- wheels and exhaust in Smoky Slate
- gifts in Pear Pizzazz
- Teddy Bear in Crumb cake
- flecked the Shimmery White CS layer using a Pool Party marker, covering Santa with a scrap of CS
Colored using an Aqua Painter:
- ground in Pool Party
- NOTE: There are a few ways to do this:
- 1) Squeeze the Pool Party ink pad so some ink gets on the inside of the lid. Open the pad and use the lid as your palette.
- 2) Use the ink pad to put some ink onto a clear acrylic block, and use the block as your palette.
- 3) Use an ink refill to put a few drops of Pool Party ink onto the clear acrylic block.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Shimmer White CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the new Dashing Along September special from Stampin’ Up:
- Receive one pack of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper with any $250 order in September!
- Perfect for layering, this beautiful, traditional Christmas paper includes a mix of old favorites and new patterns to create a festive, eclectic feel.
- Item number 149903
- 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design – perfect for making lots of Christmas cards!
- 12″ x 12″
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code NGABG9PN – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!