Today I’m sharing another card I made using the So Santa stamp set. You can see the first one I made (with Santa on a scooter) HERE.I just love this stamp set with fun images and fun sentiments. Today Santa is baking cookies for a sweet Christmas. I’ve combined it with the Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper, and a few sets of dies.
I didn’t do a very good job of capturing it in the photos, but this Designer Series Paper is flocked. Wait, stay with me! It isn’t that messy flocking that comes off and gets everywhere. This is neat and easy to cut and work with, just like regular paper. It adds texture in a very easy and neat way. You really need to touch it to appreciate it.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Call Me Clover card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4″ x 3/4″ (2 pieces)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the So Santa stamp set:
- Santa image in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Santa’s Signpost Framelits:
- star shapes from scraps of Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, and Crumb Cake CS
Die cut using the Merry Christmas Thinlits:
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- Santa image
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- Santa image in Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Basic Black, Ivory, and Crumb Cake
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP strips glued onto the top and bottom edges of one of the Whisper White CS pieces
- die cut stars glued onto the same Whisper White CS layer, between the DSP strips
- Santa and sentiment adhered onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the Call Me Clover card base
- the other Whisper White CS piece glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the new Dashing Along September special from Stampin’ Up:
- Receive one pack of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper with any $250 order in September!
- Perfect for layering, this beautiful, traditional Christmas paper includes a mix of old favorites and new patterns to create a festive, eclectic feel.
- Item number 149903
- 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design – perfect for making lots of Christmas cards!
- 12″ x 12″
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code NGABG9PN – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!