Have you seen the new second release Sale-A-Bration items? If not, you can see the brochure HERE. I used two of the new items on today’s thank you card: Eclectic Expressions stamp set and Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper. The stamp set has some great images as well as sentiments. The paper is just spectacular. I know that no photo can do it justice. Each sheet has foil designs, and some are even Rose Gold Foil! Gorgeous! Be sure to place your qualifying order before March 31!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ , then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic Black CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Eclectic Expressions stamp set and Stamparatus:
- masked top part of sentiment and inked it up with Versamark ink, then heat embossed it in gold
- cleaned the stamp, masked the bottom part of sentiment, inked it up with Versamark ink, then heat embossed it in silver
- NOTE: For masking off part of a stamp, I use Post-It tape, but you can use a regular sticky note as well.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP adhered onto the front of the card base with Tear & Tape
- sentiment strip adhered onto the DSP with Tear & Tape
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!