I was looking at the In Every Season stamp set, which has twelve different beautiful floral images, when I thought I’d like to use them all together. But how? Then I got the idea of a quilt, with a different flower on each square. Enter the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. So I stamped all twelve images, colored them in, and cut them using the dies. The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the Sunny Days stamp set.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Poppy Parade card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″x
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the In Every Season stamp set:
- each of the 12 flowers stamped once in Stazon ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Sunny Days stamp set:
- sentiment in Poppy Parade ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card
Colored the flowers:
- “pencil” means Watercolor Pencil
- “marker” means Stampin’ Write Marker
- left to right, top to bottom, beginning at top left:
- 1) flowers with Daffodil Delight pencil, and leaves with Granny Apple Green marker
- 2) flowers with Melon Mambo pencil, and leaves with Granny Apple Green marker
- 3) flowers with Pumpkin Pie pencil, and leaves with Soft Sea Foam marker
- 4) flowers with Highland Heather marker, and leaves with Old Olive marker
- 5) flower with Real Red and Daffodil Delight pencils, and leaves with Call Me Clover marker
- 6_ flowers with Rich Razzleberry pencil, and leaves with Old Olive pencil
- 7) flowers with Real Red marker, and leaves in Soft Sea Foam marker
- 8) flower with Pineapple Punch and Pumpkin Pie markers, and leaves with Call Me Clover marker
- 9) flowers with Pacific Point pencil, and leaves with Mint Macaron marker
- 10) leaves with Old Olive pencil (flowers were left plain white)
- 11) flowers with Petal Pink & Daffodil Delight markers, and leaves with Old Olive marker
- 12) flower bud with Pumpkin Pie pencil, and leaves with Old Olive pencil
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies:
- all 12 flowers using a square die
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 12 squares adhered onto the Pear Pizzazz CS layer using Snail
- NOTE: I used a small bit of Snail on each piece so I could move them around. When I had them where I wanted them, I put more Snail on each one. It’s been very raidy and humid here in Atlanta, so a few of the pieces started curling up. I’ll go back and adhere them using glue.
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color! There are a whole lot of them today.
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Easter Treat Holder Online Class by March 27!
- Make 10 adorable treat holders at home in your PJs!
- perfect for Easter or Spring
- fill with your own treats or gifts
- class kits include 270 precut pieces!
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links:
Only 5 days left of Sale-a-bration!
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Sale-a-bration Coordination items – available through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra, like the amazing Craft & Carry Tote Bag!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!