Today I get to share with you another card made one of my Candy Hearts team members, Judy Newsome, for our February swap. She used the Sunshine & Rainbows Bundle (Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set and Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies) to create this adorable, up in the clouds birthday card. The sky background is from the Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper, which goes perfectly with the bundle!
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Daffodil Delight CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-7/8″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 2″
Stamped with the Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto the 3-7/8″ x 2″ Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Rainbow Builder Framelits:
- top edges of both 3-7/8″ wide pieces of Whisper White CS (one had sentiment stamped on it)
- 3 small clouds from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sun from a scrap of Daffodil Delight CS
- rainbow arcs from scraps of Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, and Perfect Plum CS
Inked with a Sponge Dauber:
- edges of the 3 small clouds in Pool Party ink
- top edges of the two 3-7/8″ wide die cut pieces of Whisper White CS in Pool Party ink
Assembled the card:
- folded and burnished the score line in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Pool Party CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Daffodil Delight CS layer glued onto the Pool Party CS layer
- DSP glued onto Daffodil Delight CS layer, near the top
- two 3-7/8″ wide die cut pieces glued together, then adhered to the Daffodil Delight CS layer, near the bottom, using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- rainbow pieces glued to the DSP, with the ends under the cloud layer
- two small clouds adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- one small cloud glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!