For our Candy Hearts team meeting in January, we could make Valentines or red/pink birthday cards. Today I’m sharing one of those swap cards made by the lovely and talented Debbie Catlett of debbiestamps.stampinup.net. She used products from the Annual catalog to create a lovely Valentine: Accented Blooms stamp set, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, and Linen thread.
February Host Code
Click on the code to see how to use it and why: X2T6W47T
Here’s what Debbie made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Accented Blooms stamp set:
- sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits:
- 2 heart shapes
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the DSP layer
- heart shapes glued onto the DSP layer, overlapping in the middle
- linen thread tied around the overlapping hearts
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a- ration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!