Who wouldn’t love to get a big yellow cake with white flowers piped on it for their birthday? Especially on a beautifully lacy cake stand! That’s the gist of this birthday card, made using the Cake Soiree stamp set, Sweet Cake Framelits Dies, and Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper. The Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder (TIEF) adds a little something special to the background.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Marina Mist card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Cake Soiree stamp set:
- sentiment in Marina Mist ink onto the 2-1/2″ x 1″ Whisper White CS
- cake in Marina Mist ink onto a scrap of Daffodil Delight CS
Die cut using the Sweet Cake Framelits:
- stand from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- stand base from a scrap of Whisper White CS
Ran through the Big Shot with the Scattered Sequins Dynamic embossing folder:
- front half of the card base
Assembled the card:
- burnished score line in card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP glued onto the front right of the card base
- sentiment strip glued onto the DSP lining up the edges along the right side
- stand base flued onto the front of the card base
- cake glued onto cake stand
- cake & stand adhered to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!