Today I’m sharing a card I made for the Candy Hearts team meeting monthly swap for February. The theme was Spring, including any Spring holiday or anything “Springy.” I used the Sweet Little Something stamp set to create the three stamp photorealistic image of the stuffed bunny. My new Stamparatus made it so so easy to make multiples of this card, all of them lined up perfectly. Just change the sentiment and this card could be used for a baby shower, child birthday, or any occasion calling for a sweet stuffed bunny!
Be on the lookout for swap cards from my Candy Hearts team in the next few days!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2″ x 4″
- Optional: Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Sweet Little Something stamp set:
- first bunny image in Blushing Bride ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- second bunny image in Flirty Flamingo ink
- third bunny image in Calypso Coral ink
- NOTE: I used the new Stamaparatus to stamp the bunny layers.
- sentiment in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Bunch of Banners Framelits:
Assembled the card:
- folded and burnished the score line in the card base with a Bone Folder
- bunny layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Optional: second Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base – The Pool Party CS is light enough to write on without adding the Whisper White CS.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!