Today’s project is a fun birthday card made with the Sweetest Thing stamp set and How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper from the new How Sweet It Is suite (pages 14-15 in the 2019 Occasions catalog.) I used assorted Circle punches to cut card stock balloons, and Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon to anchor them. I think the little Whisper White twine bow is the perfect finish.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Gorgeous Grape card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Sweetest Thing stamp set:
- sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using Circle Punch sizes 1/2″ up to 1-3/4″:
- assorted sizes from scraps of Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, and Gorgeous Grape CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- beginning with the sentiment, punched circles glued together, building out from the center
- 5 pieces of ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, crossing in the middle
- twine tied around ribbon and tied in a bow
- circle cluster adhered over the tops of the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s more cool stuff to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code TGBRZYGE – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!