I love the How Sweet It Is suite of products. Of course, why wouldn’t I? It’s all about candy. No really, it isn’t even a pun. The colors are bright and happy. And the images are fun. For today’s card I used the Sweetest Thing Bundle (Sweetest Thing stamp set and Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies) and the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper. This paper pattern may not be one of the first that catches your eye, but it’s a wonderful stripe in shades of Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana. (Sounds like we’re at the beach, doesn’t it?)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Melon Mambo card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- center cut out of the DSP layer, 3/4″ from each side
- center DSP cut to 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Sweetest Thing stamp set:
- sentiment in Stazon black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- label in Stazon Black ink around the sentiment
- 3 candies in Coastal Cabana ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- label edges in Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana
- candies in Coastal Cabana, using a Blender Pen
Die cut using the Jar of Sweets Framelits:
- sentiment label
- 3 candies
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP frame glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP center glued inside the DSP frame, lining up the stripes
- sentiment glued onto the DSP center
- candies glued onto the DSP frame
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Climbing Roses Online Class by March 13!
- Make 6 beautiful cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- perfect for anyone, including for Mom on Mother’s Day
- Limited spots available!
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- New Sale-a-bration Coordination items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!