Today continues my posts of cards made by my Candy Hearts team members. Linda Krueger made this card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, the Marbled background stamp, and the Pieces & Patterns stamp set. I love how the combo of Real Red and Crumb Cake inks on the background.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with here Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake CS layer cut at 4-1/8″ 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Real Red CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Crumb Cake CS cut to 4-1/4″ x 1″
Stamped with the Marbled stamp set:
- background in Real Red & Crumb Cake inks onto the Whisper White CS layer
- NOTE: She used sponges to apply the two colors of ink onto the single stamp.
Stamped with the Patterns & Pieces stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
Die cut using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies :
- the round swirl from a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Crumb Cake CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Marbled layer glued onto the Crumb Cake CS layer
- Crumb Cake CS strip glued onto the marbled layer
- Real Red CS strip glued onto the Crumb Cake CS strip
- die cut swirl glued onto the strips and marbled layer
- sentiment glued over the swirl
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!