Today’s card is one that we made at my March Stamp Club gathering. I used the Tags In Bloom stamp set, Label Me Lovely Punch, and Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. To get the deep color, I rubbed the ink pad directly across the paper, then rubbed off any excess with a paper towel. The silver foil flowers resist the ink, so I only changed the background color.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Tags in Bloom Tags in Bloom Tags in Bloom
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Highland Heather card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Silver Foil Sheet layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Purple Posy CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base (or you could use Whisper White CS, if you prefer)
Stamped with the Tags In Bloom stamp set:
- sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto a scrap of Purple Posy CS
- frame in Highland Heather ink around the sentiment
Cut using the Label Me Lovely Punch:
- framed sentiment
Colored using an ink pad:
- DSP layer in Gorgeous Grape, then used a paper towel to wipe off the excess inkx
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Silver Foil layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Snail
- DSP layer adhered onto the Silver Foil layer using Snail
- Silver Thread wrapped around my hand about 9 times, then adhered onto the back of the punched sentiment using Snail
- sentiment adhered onto the SAP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Purple Posy CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” above for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Sale-a-bration! – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!