Today’s card may not look at first like it comes from a stamp set called Daisy Delight. The flowers definitely are not daisies. And the colors are not very daisy-like. But this card shows the versatility of the stamp set. I used Fresh Fig and Garden Green with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to get this rustic look.
Do you know what the flowers are called? Comment below!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Fresh Fig card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Daisy Delight stamp set:
- flower stems in Garden Green ink onto the DSP
- flowers in Fresh Fig ink onto the DSP
- sentiment in Fresh Fig ink onto the DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!