Today I’m sharing another swap card I received at Convention. It was made by my team member, Judy Newsome, from LaFayette, GA. Isn’t it fantastic?
She stamped the grapes from the Market Fresh stamp set, then used Aqua painters to color them in Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive. She used Stampin’ Write Markers in the same two colors for any needed touch ups, and one in Sahara Sand to color the stem. She then fussy cut around the image. She made 75 of these cards. 75!!! That’s a whole lot of fussy cutting.
She used a Sponge Dauber and Old Olive ink pad to color the edges of the Tea Lace Paper Doily. And she used the Circles Collection Framelits to cut the three round layers from Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive card stock and Farmers Market Designer Series Paper (DSP.)
Three tiny Pearls Basic Jewels are the last little touch.
Here’s what she used:
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up.
For new subscribers only. Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (includes shipping!) Or purchase a prepaid subscription HERE. Save $1 per month with a 6 month subscription, or $2 per month with a one year subscription.
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
- CLICK HERE to sign up
- Click subscribe
- Enter HALFOFF in the promo code
- Check out. If you are my customer or would like to be, please be sure to add my name as your demonstrator when prompted before check out.
SEE PAPER PUMPKIN KITS IN ACTION with these Stampin’ Up! YouTube videos!
This is just one example of a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Each month is a surprise, but they are always wonderful, and include everything you need except scissors and adhesive.
Current subscribers – and ONLY current subscribers – can purchase past kits and refills.
All stamp sets in Paper Pumpkin kits are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin and will never be seen elsewhere.
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will renew at the regular price: $19.95.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment. You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin or skip a month by logging into your Paper Pumpkin account and changing your preference at “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month.
- Click here to subscribe.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
The all new 2015-2016 Holiday Catalog!
Catalog dates are September 1, 2015 through January 4, 2016.