I’ve finally been able to start playing with some of the new products from my holiday catalog preorder. Today I’m using some of the new products along with some current products from the annual catalog.
For this thank you card, I’ve cut three strips of Into the Woods Designer Series Paper (DSP) and separated them with Into the Woods 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon and Old Olive Baker’s Twine. The card base is Old Olive with a Rich Razzleberry mat.
I used the Greetings Thinlits Dies to cut the sentiment three times, in Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Old Olive.
Another new product I used is the Fine Tip Glue Pen. It’s perfect for attaching detailed items, such as these die cut words.
The new holiday products I used today are: Into the Woods DSP, Into the Woods 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon, and the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
And these are the current products. Click on each one to purchase.
Want to get a head start on the holidays? My Christmas Card Class is in less than a week! There are still spots available, but sign up now before they fill up! Click on the Events tab at the top of the page, then click on the Christmas Card Class to RSVP.
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up.
For new subscribers only. Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (includes shipping!) Or purchase a prepaid subscription HERE. Save $1 per month with a 6 month subscription, or $2 per month with a one year subscription.
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
- CLICK HERE to sign up
- Click subscribe
- Enter HALFOFF in the promo code
- Check out. If you are my customer or would like to be, please be sure to add my name as your demonstrator when prompted before check out.
SEE PAPER PUMPKIN KITS IN ACTION with these Stampin’ Up! YouTube videos!
This is just one example of a past Paper Pumpkin kit. It was for Valentine’s Day, but I use the little bags for all sorts of occasions.
Each month is a surprise, but they are always wonderful, and include everything you need except scissors and adhesive.
Current subscribers – and ONLY current subscribers – can purchase past kits and refills.
All stamp sets in Paper Pumpkin kits are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin and will never be seen elsewhere.
Here’s the skinny:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will renew at the regular price: $19.95.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment. You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin or skip a month by logging into your Paper Pumpkin account and changing your preference at “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month.
- Click here to subscribe.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
The all new 2015-2016 Holiday Catalog!
Catalog dates are September 1, 2015 through January 4, 2016.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a free catalog, please email me at [email protected] If you already have a demonstrator, please get your catalog from them. Thank you.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!