The Embellished Ornaments stamp set and Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies from the new Holiday Catalog come in a bundle so you can save 15%. They are sure to be some of your favorites.
Another new product you’ll love is the Precision Base Plate for the Big Shot. Intricate dies such as these are cut cleanly and smoothly, so those tiny pieces pop out with no trouble at all. The new base plate replaces one of the clear cutting plates. So your sandwich from bottom to top will be: Multipurpose Platform using all layers, Precision Base Plate, paper, die, clear cutting plate.
This is a super simple card: three die cut ornaments in Rich Razzleberry with Gold Foil tops on a Mossy Meadow card base, and a sentiment heat embossed in gold on vellum. Everything is adhered with another amazing new product, the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
The new products I used are: Precision Base Plate, Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies, Embellished Ornaments stamp set (sentiment,) Gold Cording Trim, Fine Tip Glue Pen
Here are the current products I used:
Want to get a head start on the holidays? My Christmas Card Class is this Thursday! There are still spots available, but sign up now before they fill up! Click on the Events tab at the top of the page, then click on the Christmas Card Class to RSVP.
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up.
For new subscribers only. Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (includes shipping!) Or purchase a prepaid subscription HERE. Save $1 per month with a 6 month subscription, or $2 per month with a one year subscription.
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
- CLICK HERE to sign up
- Click subscribe
- Enter HALFOFF in the promo code
- Check out. If you are my customer or would like to be, please be sure to add my name as your demonstrator when prompted before check out.
SEE PAPER PUMPKIN KITS IN ACTION with these Stampin’ Up! YouTube videos!
This is just one example of a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Each month is a surprise, but they are always wonderful, and include everything you need except scissors and adhesive.
Current subscribers – and ONLY current subscribers – can purchase past kits and refills.
All stamp sets in Paper Pumpkin kits are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin and will never be seen elsewhere.
Here’s the skinny:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will renew at the regular price: $19.95.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment. You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin or skip a month by logging into your Paper Pumpkin account and changing your preference at “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month.
- Click here to subscribe.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
The all new 2015-2016 Holiday Catalog!
Catalog dates are September 1, 2015 through January 4, 2016.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a free catalog, please email me at email@example.com. If you already have a demonstrator, please get your catalog from them. Thank you.