I made today’s card using the Tea Room Suite of products: Time for Tea stamp set, Spot of Tea Framelits Dies, Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper, Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers, and Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack. This DSP has some beautiful designs, but I think this one with the little spoons is one of my favorites. It reminds me of old fabric patterns from decades long past, maybe for an apron.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Coastal Cabana card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Calypso Coral CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Optional: Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Time For Tea stamp set:
- sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- cup & saucer in Coastal Cabana ink onto a scrap of Coastal Cabana CS
Die cut using the Spot of Tea Framelits:
- sentiment with the smaller round die
- a scrap of Calypso Coral CS with the larger round die
- cup & saucer with the cup & saucer die
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Coastal Cabana CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Coastal Cabana CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Calypso Coral die cut
- Coastal Cabana ribbon laced through the holes of the Calypso Coral die cut, with the ends coming out the front of the two holes at the bottom
- cut the handle off a copper spoon sticker and applied it to the cup
- cup & saucer glued onto the die cuts, below the sentiment
- tied a bow with the ribbon
- adhered die cuts to the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Optional: Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
3) Paper Pumpkin Sale:
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!