I wanted to use green for my project today, in honor of the holiday. I didn’t really find a good way to make shamrocks or clover that I haven’t already done. So I tried to create greenery along a wooden wall, and I used Glimmer Paper (yes, I did!) to add some sparkle. The Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (which should be in everyone’s collection) provided the sentiment. I hope you like what I came up with.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper cut to 4″ x 3″
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 4″ x 2-3/8″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Wild Wasabi ink onto a scrap of the DSP
Die cut using the Detailed Floral Thinlits:
- floral design from the 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
Cut using Paper Snips:
- cut around the sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Glimmer Paper glued onto the back of the die cut area of the DSP layer
- Whisper White Thick CS glued to the remainder of the back of the DSP
- Glimmer Paper & Whisper White Thick CS (that are glued to the back of the DSP layer) glued to the front of the card base
- Linen Thread adhered to the back of the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment adhered to the DSP layer using those same Stampin’ Dimensionals
- small Pearl Basic Jewel colored with a Sharpie marker, then adhered to the DSP layer as if the sentiment was hanging from it
- Very Vanilla CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Sale-A-Bration Countdown – Only 14 days left!
- How to save 70% off the Starter Kit
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- March Host Code 34CJGPSJ
- Get my FREE Gift for March
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details: [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!