Today is the last day of Sale-a-bration! Scroll down to see all the Sale-a-bration items that are available TODAY ONLY! I used two of these items for today’s card: the Designer Tee and Avant Garden stamp sets.
The Designer Tee stamp set was designed to coordinate with the Custom Tee bundle from the 2017 Occasions catalog, but today I used two of the images on their own.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) t 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS to 2-1/8″ x 5/8″ (I cut it down to fit the sentiment, and that’s what I came up with)
Stamped with the Designer Tee stamp set:
- Happy Birthday in Basic Black ink onto 2-1/8″ x 5/8″ Whisper White CS
- larger image in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Avant Garden stamp set:
- speckles in Pink Pirouette ink onto the front of the card base
Colored with Stampin’ Write Markers:
- cake image in Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- larger sentiment with a plain square
- Melon Mambo CS cut with scalloped square for under the larger sentiment
- Pink Pirouette CS cut with largest plain square
- Melon Mambo CS cut with largest scalloped square
- Melon Mambo CS cut to fit Happy Birthday with large scalloped square – cut a square, then move die to cut it to size:
Assembled the card:
- Happy Birthday glued to scalloped rectangle, then adhered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- larger sentiment glued to matching scalloped square, then adhered to Pink Pirouette CS with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Pink Pirouette CS glue to large scalloped square, then adhered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Enamel Shapes in Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo applied to card front as shown
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- free Sale-a-bration items when you order
- extra Stampin’ Rewards with a $250 order
- two extra stamp sets with the Starter Kit
TODAY ONLY, you will earn a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for each $50 you spend on an order. Sale-a-bration items are available only while supplies last!
Here are the Sale-a-bration items still available:
The 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack photo doesn’t appear correctly below, so here it is:
Paper Pumpkin 3 month prepaid subscription is only $55, but only through March 31! It’s the easiest way to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item! Get it here.
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2 per month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! Get it here.
RETIRING IN COLORS
DID YOU KNOW the 2015-2017 In Colors will retire at the end of May? But don’t wait until then to order them. At some point they will become available only while supplies last. So get what you need now.
SPEAKING OF RETIRING PRODUCTS
The Designer Series Papers always retire, too. None of us will know for sure until the retiring list comes out, but here are the DSPs and related products that I believe will be retiring at the end of May:
You always earn a Gum Ball for every $50 you spend on an order with me. Earn 10 Gum Balls and I’ll send you a free stamp set of your choice! See the Gum Ball Rewards page for details.
Click here to shop my online store!
March Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to qualify for March’s gift: a pack of Metallic Foil Doilies! Each pack contains 24 doilies: 6 each of 2 sizes in 2 colors.
Click here to shop my online store!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!