Don’t you just hate traffic? Well, I doubt anyone really likes traffic. It’s easy to get frustrated, or even angry, while sitting with thousands of fellow travelers in stand-still, or worse inching along, traffic. If you live somewhere like Atlanta, traffic is a part of life. You have to find a way to cope. The best thing to do is realize the traffic is out of your control, so let it go and Just Breathe. I used the In the City and the Colorful Seasons stamp sets on today’s card to convey just that sentiment.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Marina Mist card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the In The City stamp set:
- vehicles and airplanes in Basic Black ink onto the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White CS layer
- filled in the vehicles and airplanes in Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Smoky Slate, and Soft Suede inks (you can use as many or as few colors as you like)
Stamped using the Colorful Seasons stamp set:
- sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!