Today I get to share with you a card made by Lonita Barron, one of my Candy Hearts team members, for our February swap. She used the Tranquil Tulips stamp set to create this exquisite Easter Card in Daffodil Delight and Berry Burst.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Daffodil Delight card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Berry Burst CS cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Berry Burst CS cut to 2″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 3/4″
Stamped with the Tranquil Tulips stamp set:
- three 3-step tulips in Berry Burst and Basic Black inks onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- NOTE: For the first layer of Berry Burst, she stamped off to make it lighter. The second layer is not stamped off, to make it darker. The black stamens are the third layer.
- stems and leaves in Old Olive ink onto the larger Whisper White CS layer
Stamped with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Berry Burst ink onto the small piece of Whisper White CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the 3 tulips
Assembled the card:
- folded and burnished the score line in the card base with a Bone Folder
- larger Berry Burst CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- larger Whisper White CS layer, with leaves & stems, glued onto the Berry Burst CS layer
- three tulips adhered to the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment glued to the small piece of Berry Burst CS, then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- bow tied with Daffodil Delight Ribbon, then adhered to the card front using Mini Glue Dots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!