I’ve really enjoyed playing with the Dad Jokes stamp set. Today I paired it with the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper and Buttons to create this dapper, yet corny, card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″ (2 pieces: one for a layer and one for the inside of the card)
- True Gentleman DSP cut to 5″ x 3.75″, then cut diagonally from corner to corner
- Early Espresso CS cut to
- Very Vanilla CS cut to
Stamped with the Dad Jokes stamp set:
- two sentiments in Early Espresso ink onto the small Very Vanilla CS layer
- scissors in Tranquil Tide ink between the two sentients
Colored using a Blender Pen:
- scissors – smeared the existing ink to fill in the image very lightly
Assembled the card:
- folded and burnished the score line in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- True Gentleman DSP glued onto Very Vanilla CS layer
- sentiment layer glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer
- Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the DSP and Very Vanilla CS layer
- 3 buttons adhered to the DSP and Very Vanilla CS layer using Mini Glue Dots
- remaining Very Vanilla CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of March (34CJGPSJ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in March: Mini Embroidery Hoops – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!