Today I’m sharing another swap card from our January Candy Hearts team meeting. It was made by Joanne Brown of stampingwithjojo.stampinup.net. I love to see how different Stampin’ Up! products can be used together, and Joanne did an excellent job of that on this card. She used two stamp sets, two die sets, an embossing folder, and a punch. You can see them all near the bottom of this post.
Here’s what Joanne made:
Here’s what Joanne did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Real Red CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
Stamped with the Detailed With Love stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Oh So Eclectic stamp set:
- 3 flowers in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits:
- the 3 stamped flowers
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- sentiment with a plain die
- a scrap of Real Red CS with a scalloped die
Cut using the Sprig Punch:
- several sprigs from a scrap of Real Red CS
Embossed using the Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder:
- Whisper White CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- two pieces of Read Red ribbon stretched across the Whisper White CS layer (together at the left edge of the layer and about 3/4″ apart at the right edge) and the ends adhered onto the back using Tear & Tape
- Real Red CS sprigs glued onto the Whisper White CS layer near the bottom left corner
- 1 flower glued onto the Whisper White CS layer at the bottom left, and the other 2 flowers adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment glued onto the Read Red CS scalloped oval, then glued near the upper right corner of the Whisper White CS layer
- Red Rhinestones applied onto the Whisper White CS layer, on all the exposed the corners of the tufted shapes
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a- ration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!