There are a couple Stampin’ Up! colors that are considered by many to be the…well, the least appealing of the lot: Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze. They’re both great colors, and are must haves for Autumn projects, but maybe they aren’t the first ones you turn to this time of year. I decided to use a pretty stamp set – Happy Birthday Gorgeous – with these colors, just to see what I could do. I also tried something different with the layers, by lining them up at one corner instead of centering them. It’s an especially quick and easy card. Let me know what you think.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Cajun Craze card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Always Artichoke CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set:
- sentiment in Cajun Craze ink onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- flowers in Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke inks onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- flower in Always Artichoke ink onto the larger Very Vanilla CS piece
Assembled the card:
- stamped Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the Always Artichoke CS layer
- Always Artichoke CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- larger Very Vanilla CS piece glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- It’s Sale-A-Bration! Earn free product three different ways! CLICK HERE for all the details!
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!