Today I’m sharing my swap card for the Candy Hearts April team meeting. The theme was weather. I used the Under My Umbrella bundle (Under My Umbrella stamp set and Umbrella Builder Punch – available at 10% off only for another month!) the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder, and the Pretty Label Punch along with three different Designer Series Papers: Peaceful Poppies, Bird Ballad, and Birthday Bonanza. I think the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder looks like big rain drops. And the Pretty Label Punch looks very much like a cloud. The splotchy Pool Party background with vertical lines also adds to the gloomy, rainy feel – it’s from the Peaceful Poppies DSP.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
These products will be retiring soon. Get them while you can, because they will start to sell out quickly.
S beads beads beads
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Gray card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (blue)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Under My Umbrella stamp set:
- sentiment in Basic Gray ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- 2 umbrella handles in Basic Gray ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- one umbrella in Basic Gray ink onto a scrap of Bird Ballad DSP (pink)
- one umbrella in Basic Gray ink onto a scrap of Birthday Bonanza DSP (yellow)
- rain drops in Pool Party ink along the top edge of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS
Cut using the Umbrella Builder Punch:
- the 2 umbrellas and the 2 umbrella handles
Cut using the Pretty Label Punch:
Embossed using the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder:
- DSP layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment and 2 umbrellas adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 2 umbrella handles glued onto the DSP layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply ListClick “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!