Today I’m sharing another card I made for my May Stamp Club. I used the Under My Umbrella bundle (Under My Umbrella stamp set and Umbrella Builder Punch) with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. I don’t have any Old Olive ribbon, so I used a Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker to color some Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
These products will be retiring soon. Get them while you can, because they will start to sell out quickly. See all the products in my online store here.
S under my under my under my under my
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Old Olive CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-1/8″ x 3-1/4″
- DSP cut to 4″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Under My Umbrella stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the top left corner of the Whisper White CS layer
- umbrella in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of DSP
- flowers in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- flowers in Purple Posy, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight
- about 15″ of white ribbon in Dark Old Olive
Cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
- scalloped rectangle from a scrap of Blackberry Bliss CS
Cut using the Umbrella Builder Punch:
- stamped umbrella
- umbrella handle from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the Old Olive CS layer
- colored ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, and the ends wrapped around to the back of the Old Olive CS layer
- another piece of the colored ribbon tied around the first piece, and tied in a bow, on the right side
- die cut Blackberry Bliss CS scalloped rectangle glued over the ribbon, onto the DSP layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Blackberry Bliss CS scalloped rectangle
- umbrella and handle glued onto the lower left corner of the Whisper White CS layer
- flowers glued over the umbrella and handle
- 3/4″ DSP strip glued onto the bottom edge of the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply ListClick “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!