Today’s card is another project from my May Stamp Club. I used the Under My Umbrella stamp set, but didn’t use an umbrella. Instead I used the flower stamps from the set, along with a heat embossing technique using Tear & Tape. x
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Last Chance Products:
These products will be retiring soon. Get them while you can, because they will start to sell out quickly. See all the products in my online store here.
S My Umbrella My Umbrella My Umbrella
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Flirty Flamingo card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Seaside Spray CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Under My Umbrella stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the center of the Whisper White CS layer
- two pieces of Tear and Tape applied onto the Whisper White CS layer, above and below the sentiment (left the backing on the Tear & Tape) then flowers stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink along the Tear and Tape
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- flowers in Flirty Flamingo, Seaside Spray, Granny Apple Green, and Pineapple Punch
- dusted Whisper White CS layer with an Embossing Buddy
- pulled off Tear & Tape backing
- covered the two strips of adhesive in gold embossing powder, and tapped off the excess
- used a Heat Tool to melt the embossing powder
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Seaside Spray CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Seaside Spray CS layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply ListClick “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!