I CASEd today’s card from one on page 41 of the new 2019-2020 annual catalog. I used the Garden Lane Suite (Verdant Garden stamp set and Garden Lane Designer Series Paper) along with the Leaf Punch, Darling Label Punch, and Rectangle Stitched Dies. The new Verdant Garden stamp set. I never would have thought to put Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron together, but they really do work. That’s one of the (many) things I love about the patterned papers – the designers coordinate colors that I wouldn’t have thought to.
Here’s what I made:‘
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Mossy Meadow card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Mossy Meadow CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper layer cut to 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Rectangle Stitched Dies:
- the center out from the Mossy Meadow CS layer
Stamped with the Verdant Garden stamp set:
- sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- vine pattern in Mossy Meadow ink around the edges of the Mossy Meadow CS layer
Cut using the Leaf Punch:
- three times from a scrap of Old Olive vellum
Cut using the Darling Label Punch:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the back of the Mossy Meadow CS layer, so it shows through the die cut hole
- Mossy Meadow CS layer glued onto the Mint Macaron CS layer
- Mint Macaron CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- leaves adhered to the back of the sentiment using Tear & Tape
- sentiment adhered onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mint Macaron twine tied in a bow and adhered onto the sentiment using a Mini Glue Dot
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Everything is Rosy Product Medley
- Available only through May 31, or while supplies last!
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- Only $80 for all that!!!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
New products will be available June 4, 2019. But if you join now, you can add new products to your Starter Kit!
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by May 22:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/vibrant-vases-card-class-preorder-2/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!