Today’s card is made with the Verdant Garden stamp set and Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP.) It’s perfect for an engagement or wedding. Don’t you just love all the greens in this DSP? At first I was afraid it was a bit too much, but now that I’ve worked with it, I love it. It’s very versatile.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Mint Macaron CS layer cut to 2-7/8″ x 1-3/8″
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Mint Macaron CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 1-5/8″
- DSP layer cut to 4″ x 1-1/2″
- Mint Macaron CS layer cut to 3-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer cut to 3″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Verdant Garden stamp set:
- top sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto the 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Soft Seam Foam CS layer
- bottom sentiment and flower in Mint Macaron ink onto the 3″ x 1″ Soft Sea Foam CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- largest Soft Sea Foam CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- largest DSP layer glued onto the largest Soft Sea Foam CS layer
- top sentiment layer glued onto the 2-7/8″ x 1-3/8″ Mint Macaron CS layer
- bottom sentiment layer glued onto the 3-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Mint Macaron CS layer
- smallest DSP layer glued onto the 4-1/8″ x 1-5/8″ MInt Macaron CS layer
- Mint Macaron ribbon adhered onto the smallest DSP layer using Tear & Tape, and wrapped around to the back of the CS mat
- smaller piece of the ribbon tied around the first piece of ribbon
- DSP with ribbon glued onto the largest DSP layer, in the center
- sentiments glued onto the largest DSP layer as shown.
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Daisy Lane Online Class by July 17:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Daisy Lane Bundle on page 23 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punches, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/daisy-lane-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!