Yes, I know, I use this stamp set a lot. But I just can’t seem to get enough of it. Today I’ve paired it with the Blueberry Bushel Designer Series Paper (DSP) and ribbon to make a very clean and simple (CAS) card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Blueberry Bushel Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
Stamped with the Very Vintage stamp set:
- floral image and sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped layer glued onto the DSP layer
- a small piece of Blueberry Bushel ribbon tied in a simple knot and adhered to the stamped layer using a Mini Glue Dot
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
3) Paper Pumpkin Sale:
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!