I made today’s card using the Warm Hearted stamp set, the Swirls & Curls embossing folder, and the Nowfall Thinlits Dies. The Dies are part of the Snowflake Showcase collection that is only available through the end of November, or while supplies last. The white doily is actually a Colored Doily flipped over. And did you know you can heat emboss on vellum? Yes, you can! You just need to be careful not to overheat it, as it can burn (or even bubble) before card stock.The Warm Hearted stamp set has large sentiments for all the Autumn and Winter holidays:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ , then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Vellum CS cut to 1-1/4″ x 6″
Stamped with the Warm Hearted stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto the Vellum strip, then heat embossed in copper
- NOTE: When stamping onto a slick surface, like Vellum, using the Stamparatus keeps the stamp from slipping and smearing the ink.
Die cut using the Snowfall Thinlits:
- large snowflake from a scrap of copper glimmer paper
Embossed using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder:
- Crumb Cake CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- copper snowflake glued onto the Crumb Cake CS layer
- colored doily glued over the snowflake – I use glue because it gets down into the glitter to adhere.
- ends of vellum strip wrapped around to the back of the Crumb Cake CS layer and adhered on the back using Snail or Tear & Tape
- Crumb Cake CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the beautiful Snowflake Showcase!
It’s available only in November, so get yours before it’s gone!
This stamp set can be used all year long!
You get 20 dies in this set! 20!!! And they go with both stamp sets, so they can be used all year long.
Look at these adorable embellishments! They’re flat so they’re great for cards. I even made a pair of earrings!
Click on the images below to see more details and to purchase the Snowflake Showcase items:
The White Velveteen Paper mentioned in the video is sold out and no longer available.
Here’s even more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code 92BH36G7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!