I used some awesome products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog on today’s card: the At Home With You bundle along with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.
There’s a front door with a welcome mat, that makes you feel at ease immediately. After all, home is where we feel comfortable and safe. Then you open the door for the main sentiment: I feel at home when I’m with you. That’s really what it’s all about, isn’t it? We say “I love you” to everyone we care about. But the one who makes us feel comfortable, safe, and at home is the one we want to spend the rest of our days with. It could be your spouse, your friend, or a relative – whoever feels good to be around.
For me, that’s my amazing husband, Neal. We’ve been together 36 years – where has the time gone?!? I’ve loved all the time we’ve had together, and look forward to many, many more years with him.
Who’s the one in your life who makes you feel at home?
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Gray card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (lighter pattern)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/2″ for the inside
Stamped with the At Home With You stamp set:
- flower pot in Sahara Sand ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- 2 lanterns in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- welcome mat in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Sahara Sand CS
- kick plate and door handle in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Gold Foil Sheet
- door onto a piece of Wood Textures DSP darker than the DSP layer
- larger sentiment in Basic Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS the same size as the door (I stamped this one after the door was die cut; then laid the door over the sentiment to line it up, so the sentiment ; then trimmed the CS to fit under the door
Colored using Blender Pens and ink pads:
- flowers and leaves in Sweet Sugarplum and Old Olive
- moved around the existing Sahara Sand ink on the flower pot
- lanterns in Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight
Die cut using the At Home Framelits:
- DSP door, door windows, kick plate, welcome mat, flower pot, and 2 lanterns
Cut using Paper Snips:
- gold door handle
- NOTE: I recommend using tweezers to hold the stamped handle as you cut it. I held it with my fingers and most of the ink was rubbed off by the time I was done.
Assembled the card:
- fold in card base burnished with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base, lined up with the top edge
- Whisper White CS with large sentiment glued onto the back of the DSP door, only around the edges so the door will still open
- kick plate and door handle glued onto the door
- door glued onto the DSP layer
- welcome mat and flower pot glued onto the card front, near the bottom of the door
- 2 lanterns glued to the DSP layer on either side of the door
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!