Today’s thank you card is really quick and easy. There isn’t even any stamping! The sentiment is cut using the Well Written Dies, and the floral design is from a piece of Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. Three gold pearls finish off this simple design.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Early Espresso CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
Cut using the Well Written Dies:
- “thanks” from a scrap of Real Red CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the flower from a piece of Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- shimmer laser-cut flower glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer, and excess trimmed away using Paper Snips
- Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer
- 3 gold pearls applied onto the Early Espresso CS layer
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Sailing Home Online Class by June 26:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Come Sail Away Suite on pages 144-146 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!