For today’s card I used the Whale Done Bundle (Whale Done stamp set and Whale Builder Punch,) Seabed 3D Embossing Folder, and Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper. I cut the whale from a piece of the paper and popped it up with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals. I heat embossed the sentiment and fussy cut it using Paper Snips so it would cover as small an area of the embossed background layer as possible.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Whale Done Whale Done Whale Done Whale Done
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Granny Apple Green CS layer cut to 1-3/4″ x 5-3/8″
- Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 1-1/2″ x 5-3/8″
Stamped with the Whale Done stamp set:
- sentiment in Versamark ink onto a scrap of Pretty Peacock CS, then heat embossed in white
Cut using the Whale Builder Punch:
- whale from a scrap of DSP
- spume from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
Embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder:
- Pretty Peacock CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Pretty Peacock CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Granny Apple Green CS layer glued onto the Pretty Peacock CS layer
- DSP layer glued onto the Granny Apple Green CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Pretty Peacock CS layer
- whale adhered onto the card front using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- spume adhered onto the card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Only 13 days left to earn Bonus Days coupons!
For each $50 you spend on an order now through Monday, August 3, 2020, you will receive a $5 coupon code to use in August! Click the image below to shop now!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- July Host Code 6VQYQF43 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!