The Whale of a Time Suite is not one I thought I would be as drawn to as I am. The colors in the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper are spectacular. That’s what got me first. Then the embossing folder. And the ribbon. And the sequins. Etc., etc., etc. For today’s card I used the Whale Done stamp set, Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper, and Whale of a Time Sequins.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Whale Whale Whale Whale
Here’s the Whale of a Time Suite:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Just Jade card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3″ x 5-1/2″ (dark blue)
- DSP layer cut to 3″ x 5-1/4″ (light blue with turtles)
- Whisper White CS strip cut to 4-1/4″ x 9/16″ (just over 1/2″)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Whale Done stamp set:
- sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
- sentiment in Pacific Point ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- turtles in Granny Apple Green ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- LOVE from the Pacific Point sentiment
- large turtle from a scrap of DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- larger DSP layer (dark blue) glued onto the front of the card base
- smaller DSP layer glued over the larger DSP layer
- sentiment strip glued near the top of the card front
- Pacific Point LOVE adhered over the Granny Apple Green LOVE using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- large turtle adhered onto the smaller DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 5 sequins glued onto the card front
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Only 12 days left to earn Bonus Days coupons!
For each $50 you spend on an order now through Monday, August 3, 2020, you will receive a $5 coupon code to use in August! Click the image below to shop now!
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- July Host Code 6VQYQF43 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!