I hosted a Mystery Stamping Party on Facebook, and today I’m sharing my sample card for it. I used the Wishes & Wonder Bundle (Wishes & Wonder stamp set and North Pole Wonder Dies,) ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper, and Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
Mark your calendar and tell your friends! To participate in my next free Mystery Stamping Party, join the Facebook group here. The next one will be Wednesday, 6 January 2021. I will post details in the group.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Wishes & Wonder Wishes & Wonder Wishes & Wonder Wishes & Wonder
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (3 strips, each a different pattern)
- Shaded Spruce CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 2-2/3″
- Whisper White Thick CS layer cut to 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Wishes & Wonder stamp set:
- sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto the Whisper White Thick CS layer
- sprigs in Cherry Cobbler ink in a diagonal swath onto the front of the card base
- two sprigs in Shaded Spruce ink onto the same layer
- one sprig in Shaded Spruce ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- two sprigs in Shaded Spruce ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside
Cut using the North Pole Wonder Dies:
- the one sprig that was on a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Shaded Spruce CS layer glued onto the front of the card base, 1/4″ from the bottom and right edges
- 3 DSP strips glued over the Shaded Spruce CS layer, about 1/4″ apart, and the bottom ends even with the edge of the card base
- Whisper White Thick CS layer adhered over the DSP strips, and centered over the Shaded Spruce CS layer, using strips I cut from a Foam Adhesive Sheet
- die cut sprig glued onto the top right corner of the Whisper White Thick CS layer
- 3 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots applied onto the front of the card base using my Take Your Pick tool
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the new Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. Some of these products are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Request a new catalog:
I will be mailing them out in early December. Click the image below to request yours:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!