I pulled out the Frosted Floral suite of products to make a card and ended up making 3 different ones. It’s a really lovely suite, especially the Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper. Every piece of the paper has a frosted shimmer on both sides! Today I’m sharing one of those cards I made.
Here’s what I made:
To cut the sentiment smaller than the die, I lined it up along the bottom of the die…
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Tranquil Tide card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/2″ (floral pattern)
- DSP cut to 1-3/4″ x 4″ (leaf pattern)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the First Frost stamp set:
- sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Shimmer White CS
- two smaller flowers in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Shimmer White CS
- large flower in Tranquil Tide and Gray Granite ink (sponged onto stamp) onto a scrap of Shimmer White CS
Die cut using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits:
- all three flowers and the sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- larger DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- doily glued onto the back of the smaller DSP piece
- doily and smaller DSP glued onto the larger DSP layer
- sentiment and two small flowers glued onto the smaller DSP piece
- large flower adhered over the small flowers using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale!
– Only $5 through October 10, or while supplies last.
– Paper Pumpkin has a LIMITED NUMBER of October kits to offer at this special introductory rate.
– New subscribers, enter the code FLASH1018 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price.
– If the supply runs out before October 10, Stampin’ Up! will end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November (which features their one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially-designed box).
– Click here now to subscribe!
Here’s a sneak peek of the colors in the October Paper Pumpkin Kit! You can click on each one to see all the Stampin’ Up! products available in that color, so you can stock up and make even more projects or alternate projects!
Here are the new Stamparatus Accessories!
You can now order individual accessories for your Stamparatus! (Be sure to keep an eye out for more in the future.)
Grid paper perfectly sized to fit the Stamparatus, for precision stamp alignment every time. (50 sheets)
Additional plates allow you to have multiple stamp arrangements ready to go! (2 plates)
Extra foam mat for photopolymer stamping. (1 mat)
Stamparatus Accessories Pack includes 2 Stamparatus plates, a foam mat, and grid paper.
Stamparatus Magnets. These rare earth magnets are strong! They’re also brittle by nature, so be careful not to let them slam together. (2 magnets)
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!