For today’s card I combined the Wishing You Well stamp set with the Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper, both from the 2018 Holiday Catalog. I added some ribbon and doilies to make this card pretty and lacy.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Night of Navy card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Merry Merlot CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Wishing You Well stamp set:
- bouquet in Mossy Meadow ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- flowers in Night of Navy ink, then in Merry Merlot ink
- bow in Merry Merlot ink
- sentiment stamped in Night of Navy ink onto a separate scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- stamped bouquet
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
- NOTE: I punched close to one end of the sentiment, then put the sentiment into the back side of the punch to cut it near the other end
Colored using a Sponge Dauber:
- edge of die cut oval in Night of Navy ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- two pieces of Merry Merlot ribbon adhered to the DSP layer, one horizontally and one vertically, and the ends wrapped around to the back, using Tear & Tape
- two Pearlized Doilies adhered to the back of the oval, then adhered onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon, using Tear & Tape
- sentiment glued onto the oval
- DSP layer glued onto the Merry Merlot CS layer
- Merry Merlot CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s even more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!