For today’s card, I created my own Designer Series Paper by stamping all over a layer of card stock in two colors with two stamps. The designs and the sentiment are from the Wishing You Well stamp set, which is available in clear mount and wood mount, while supplies last.
Scroll down to see some sneak peeks of upcoming new products from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blushing Bride card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS strip cut to 3-3/4″ x 3/4″x
- Soft Sea Foam CS strip cut to 4″ x 1″
- Blushing Bride CS strip cut to 4-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Wishing You Well stamp set:
- wreath in Soft Sea Foam ink all over the Whisper White CS layer
- flowers in Blushing Bride ink over the wreaths
- sentiment in Blushing Bride ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Soft Sea Foam CS layer
- sentiment strip glued onto the Soft Sea Foam CS strip
- Soft Sea Foam CS strip glued onto the Blushing Bride CS strip
- Blushing Bride CS strip glued onto the stamped layer
- twine tied into a bow and adhered onto the card using a Mini Glue Dot
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card basex
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable Supply List!
Preorder the Life is Grand Online Card Class by April 17:
- Make 6 pretty cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Life Is Grand stamp set, Un-inked Spectrum Ink Pad (with 5 reinkers), and Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
- Featured colors: Petal Pink, Powder PInk, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, and Lovely Lipstick
- I’ve done the cutting, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, spectrum Pad, reinkers, the precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, 6 Very Vanilla envelopes and envelope liners.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/life-grand-card-class-preorder/
Here are some sneak peeks from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!
I attended OnStage (Stampin’ Up!’s convention type event) this weekend and got my copy of the new catalog! It has some amazing new products that I’m very excited about, and I know you will, too. The layout is a little different, so things are much easier to find. For example, the suites and the bundles are listed in the first few pages.
I can’t show you the inside of the catalog, but I can share photos I took of the display boards. Here are just a few of the new products. The lighting wasn’t the best, so I apologize for the less than stellar photography. Also, the humidity was incredible (and I’m from Atlanta!) so some of the papers are a bit curled.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code GDG7WK3J – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Get a 20% discount on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!