Today I’m sharing one of four cards I designed for our Candy Hearts team meeting. Since then the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies have sold out. If you got them before that, great! if not, you can use the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.The Designer Series Papers seem to be selling out quickly, so if the Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper (DSP) sells out, of course you can substitute any patterned paper that you like, and use ink colors that coordinate with that paper.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
Stamped with the World’s Best Trophy stamp set:
- cake outline in Memento Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock (CS)
- filled in cake in Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Marina Mist inks
- banner and Happy Birthday in Memento black ink
- filled in banner in Flirty Flamingo ink
- Mom in Memento black ink below the cake, leaving room for the banner
Die cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits:
Cut using Paper Snips:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP glued onto the front of the note card base
- die cut glued onto the DSP
- banner adhered over the die cut using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog info coming soon!
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Get my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details: [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!