Today’s card is a super quick and easy one for Dad. It’s a note card made using the World’s Best Trophy stamp set and Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper. You can use it for Father’s Day, Dad’s birthday, or just to let him know how you feel.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
Stamped with the World’s Best Trophy stamp set:
- trophy outline and sentiments in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock (CS)
Die cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits:
- the stamped images
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP glued onto the front of a Whisper White Note Card base
- die cut adhere to the DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should check out:
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!