Wreaths aren’t just for the holidays. Today’s wreath card gives encouragement to a dear friend. I used the Wreath Builder Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Forever Fern stamp set, and 1-1/2″ Circle Punch. And of course, several colors of card stock. The front of the card base is in two separate pieces that are held together by the wreath and the sentiment.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S wreath builder wreath builder wreath builder wreath builder
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, then scored along the shorter side at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 1″ x 5-1/2″
- Just Jade CS cut to 4″ x 1-1/8″
Stamped with the Forever Fern stamp set:
- inner sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto the inside of the card base
- outer sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Wreath Builder Dies:
- leaf wreaths from scraps of Pear Pizzazz, Just Jade, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, and Pretty Peacock CS
- berry wreath from a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS
Cut using the Ornate Frames Dies:
- outer sentiment
Cut using the Layering Circles Dies:
- a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS into a ring, using a larger and a smaller die, for the back of the wreath
- Be sure the ring doesn’t show inside the center of the wreath or outside the perimeter of the wreath.
Cut using the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch:
- both ends of the Just Jade CS piece
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- wreaths stacked and glued onto each other
- 1″ strip of Whisper White Thick CS lined up along the right side of the card base
- Just Jade CS glued only at the ends onto the left side of the card base front and onto the 1″ strip
- flipped over the card base and glued the Whisper White Thick CS ring only on the sides onto the two sides of the card front, making sure the inner sentiment would show through the center
- flipped back over and glued the wreath onto the ring and the two sides of the card front, again making sure the inner sentiment would show through the center
- outer sentiment adhered into the Just Jade CS using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Magenta Madness ribbon tied in a bow and adhered onto the wreath using a Mini Glue Dot
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!