This Sunday, I had the pleasure of joining a lovely group of ladies for some stamping fun. They call themselves Stamp or Dye. They get together once a month, and I join them as often as I can. This month I provided the projects: wreath cards stamped using the Stamparatus.
Here’s what they made:
Here’s Emily with her holiday card in Garden Green and Real Red. Instead of stamping each image 8 times, she stamped each one 4 times to create a clean and simple design. She used the Mistletoe Season stamp set.
Here’s Jan with her Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla birthday card. She used the Balloon Celebration stamp set.
Here’s Karen with her Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist birthday card. She used the Jar of Love stamp set.
Here’s Marian with her Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist thank you card. She used the Peaceful Reflection stamp set.
Here’s Patti with her Powder Pink and Pool Party birthday card. She used the Banners for You stamp set.
And here are Sharon, Linda, and Mary Beth with their cards. Sharon’s is Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover card, and she used the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. Linda’s is Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay. Mary Beth’s is Melon Mambo and Old Olive (she said Old Olive is her favorite color.) Linda and Mary Beth used different stamps from the A Big Thank You stamp set.
Here’s what they did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- main color card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″ for the card base
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla CS cut to 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- secondary color CS cut to 3″ x 3″
- secondary color CS cut to 5″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla CS cut to 5″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped using the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- sentiment onto the Whisper White or Very Vanilla CS strip
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla CS to stamp the wreath on
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Stamped the wreath using a stamparatus:
- See my post here for directions.
- They all used different stamp sets. See them listed below.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- wreath glued onto the 3″ x 3″ secondary color CS layer
- 3″ x 3″ secondary color CS layer glued onto the Whisper White or Very Vanilla 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ CS layer
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon adhered to the front of the card base using Snail or Tear & Tape
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ CS layer glued onto the front of the card base, over the ribbon
- sentiment strip glued onto the secondary color CS strip, then the ends trimmed using Paper Snips
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White or Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s what they used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 4 amazing limited time offers:
1) Only 2 more days! Paper Pumpkin Sale, through August 10, 2018
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
2) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
3) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
4) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!